HOA Issues: Stephon Collins (TMGA) at 301-948-6666 or SCollins@TMGAinc.com
WEB Suggestions: Laszlo Harsanyi at LaszloHa@gmail.com
Site Map – Under Development 05/05/2020
Welcome – updated 13 Jun 2020
· Welcome to Derwood Station HOA No. 2 (DSHOA2)! We are part of three Derwood Station HOAs together representing 499 homeowners. DSHOA2 with its 222 homeowners is located on both sides of Indianola Drive between Algona and Buena Vista near Gude Drive and Crabbs Branch Way.
· If you are thinking about moving into our Community, check out the site map for information about the neighborhood. We are located near the start of the metro Red line and an easy ride into the Washington metro area. Our homes belong to the Richard Montgomery cluster of schools.
We often share social activities with the other two HOAs and maintain 13 Common Areas, one of which contains a tot lot, soccer goals, and a baseball backstop. Use of the tot lot is shared with our neighboring HOA to the south.
· Important News and Information (updated 3/4//2020)
· NOTE: Final April and Draft May 2020 BOD Meeting Minutes have been posted. See BOD Minutes
· 2020 Annual Meeting (updated 6/20/2020)