2022 DRAFT Budget Information [Updated 09/29/2021]
· 2022 HOA Net Assessment of $345.00 DUE January 01, 2022 … IF DRAFT BUDGET IS APPROVED!!!
· Gross Assessment No Change over 2021 - $360.00.
· One-Time Credit of $15.00 recommended for all homeowners
· Net Assessment remains at $345.00 due for 2022
· Check your account for balance due for any past late charges or overpayments!
· Nine homeowners have debit or credit balances
· After payment, follow up with account (or bank or credit crd) to verify payment has cleared!
· Pay by due date to allow for any processing delays!
· 2022 Draft Budget and Assessment by e-Mail or US Mail
· NOTE: IKO Community Management takes over from TMGA on November 1, 2021. Homeowners will have option to create a free account and monitor their account status. Details to be distributed. Read the cover letter below.
· Additional Documents
· Please fill out and submit this form if you have not done so previously.
· Late Fee Penalties:
· $20 Penalty if not paid by January 31, 2022!!!
1. $5 Admin Fee, $15 Late Fee
· Lien Process May Be Initiated if not paid by February 28, 2022!!!
· Payment Methods TBD
· HOMEOWNER PERMISSION TO USE EMAIL FOR OFFICIAL NOTICES/
· Please authorize your HOA to sned you official notices by email and save the cost of postage and handling. Copy and fill out the following text in an email to LaszloHa@gmail.com:
“I give my permission for Derwood Station HOA No. 2 Inc. to use the e-mail address below to send to me official notices/information as required by Association governing documents and/or Marylan applicable statutes. I may revoke this permission at any time by notifying the BOD orits representatives in writing.
· Name of Association Member:
· Member’s Derwood Station Property Address:
· Member’s e-Mail Address:”